We keep our visitors (you) at the top preference to dig in innovative ways to preserve any of your personal data, which exposes your identity. We at My EasyFi are well informed of the tech world, which is evolving at a faster rate.
We may use your information for a few purposes mentioned below:
· To gain feedback regarding My EasyFi services.
· To assist you in having access to your personal account and expense categories by approving your requests for services regarding transaction records.
· To impose My EasyFi’s Terms and conditions.
While you benefit from our services, we assure you of the safety and security of your personal information. All of the user information submitted to My EasyFi is secured using bank-grade 256-bit SSL in a secure datacenter.
My EasyFi does not sell, expose, or rent any personal or financial data with third parties. We may only share your private data with contractors of the third parties when:
· We need to share your personal information to provide a service or product you have requested
· To dispatch your orders to your place
· To comply with the law enforcement
You are free to know whether we have information about you and, if we do, to have access to that data and need it to be accurate if it is inaccurate. You are also permitted to inquire about erasing your recognizable data; once you ask, My EasyFi will remove it from its database within the duration of 30 working days.
Your personally detectable information will also be entirely detached from any logs and backups within 12 months, or subsequently, after the period, we’re officially obligated to stack up records to act as per laws like anti-money laundering or financial regulations. You can ensure this by sending us an e-mail.
You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing e-mails any time by hitting off the unsubscribe link or button included at the bottom of our e-mails or by sending us an e-mail at the address below.
Still have some queries? Reach out to us to inquire further.